Friday, December 10, 2010

Everyone Has to Start Somewhere

With 4 boys aged 6, 4, 2, and 8 months, and then a husband, it is very hard to find time for the “girl things” to balance my day.  At our house anything to do with sewing, stamping, scrapbooking, or a plain old bubble bath comes long after all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and activities have been successfully completed.  Me time happens in the wee hours of the morning if I want it.  Most of the time I opt to sleep instead.  

I am venturing to share the daily grind of how I chose to balance the testosterone with "girl things".  Everyone has to start somewhere and so I am sure my blog will build it's character as I go.  With time I will learn how to improve my posts and hopefully share some laughs with you as you follow.



For now here is a sneak peak of what I hold dear and at the top of my priority list.  As they are cared for, I am promising to spend a little more time on me, and it starts here with documenting it as a journal I can look back on.  You will get the inside look at the projects I take on to energize me and at the same time give me tranquility.  Look forward to seeing posts on my vintage aprons, scrapbook projects, rubber stamping creations, cooking, organizing, and goofy things my boys do!

Enjoy and thank you for visiting,

Danine

No comments:

Post a Comment