Saturday, February 5, 2011

Embossed Valentine's Card


Today I am sharing the card I made with my stamping technique group last week.  The technique showcased this month was embossing.  The elegant lines embossing folder by Stampin' Up! was used on very vanilla and then the edges were distressed with scissors and inked with soft suede.

I stamped the flower in riding hood red and and "i love you" in chocolate chip.  It was fast and easy to  use the square punch and create the perfect square.  I then added a chocolate chip mat behind my square and distressed those edges as I had with the vanilla mat.

Cherry cobbler seam binding was tied around the bottom of the card front before being adhered to the crumb cake base.  The stamp set used was Three little words which can be earned FREE when you spend $60.00 on Stampin' Up! product until March 31, 2011.   There is a Sale A Bration promotion going on right now and I can teach you how to take advantage of that.

Thanks for visiting,

Danine

No comments:

Post a Comment